2.18.2006

I Guess I'm It

Sean here. I'll second being tagged, and I'll try not to double up on answers that Patrice already mentioned since a lot of them involve me too. It's all about variety.

Four jobs I've had:

Janitor
Truck loader
Librarian
Warehouse

Four movies I can watch over and over (only four?):

Goodfellas
A Clockwork Orange
Big Lebowski
Taxi Driver

Four places I've lived (all PA):

Philadelphia
Millersville
Chalfont
West Chester

Four TV shows I love:

Lost (couldn't help doubling up on that one)
My Name Is Earl
American Idol
The Simpsons (Seasons 1-9)

Four places I've vacationed:

New Orleans
San Diego
Edinburgh
Richmond

Four of my favorite dishes:

Fajitas (steak or chicken)
Burger and fries
Cheese steak hoagie w/ mayo
Bravo-style pizza

Four sites I visit daily:

Google
Hotmail
Netflix
Patrice's Baby Attack

Four places I would rather be right now:

Home
Vacation
Metal show
Brewery

I will also be back on Tuesday. Tonight, we go out to dinner with the Eggertses and see good friends Jen and Mark. I heard we are going to a place named "More Than Just Ice Cream". Sounds intriguing. I also heard that Nicole and Mark will watch Bella and Trent so that Patrice and I can go to the movies. How nice! Thanks, guys! It's a toss up between Brokeback Mountain and Capote.
Tomorrow, we visit Patrice's dad and Kkkkkathy to discuss home equity, lines of credit, and home improvement. Monday, I get an oil change, and while that is happening, hopefully, we'll do something fun as a family. It's not too often that we get two days in a row to spend together. Thanks goodness for President's Day.

4 validations:

Missuz J said...

I think, with the exception of your TV shows and the librarian thing (how cool is that?) you and my hub would have very similar lists. I can't count the number of times I've come in the living room at o-dark-thirty, and found him watching The Big Lebowski/y/ie--whatever.

lonna said...

I hope that you guys really get to enjoy your two days together as a complete family. I love movies too. I had a hard time sticking to four.

rob said...

"Hey, careful man, I've got a beverage here!"

Viva le freres Coen!

That's a toss up in film choices for tonight. My suggestion: Capote. Freaking masterful.

Kodi said...

Nice list. I think I would have a lot of the same things on my list. Enjoy the long weekend.