1.25.2006

finally.

as I mentioned, our first stop on our vegas trip was to the Travelodge South Strip. and what a hotel it was!

here are our lovely accommodations. (help me to remain sane by ignoring the orb.)
Image hosting by Photobucket


what a view!
Image hosting by Photobucket


the view out of the bathroom was impressive, as well. (it was not raining.)
Image hosting by Photobucket


state of the art heating and cooling.
Image hosting by Photobucket


and the extras! take a look at the spa quality hospitality basket in the bathroom. specially labelled so you know what to use where!
Image hosting by Photobucket


now, we fast forward to the best part of the trip, meeting the utahnians! I'm angry I didn't take more pictures. I thought I had, but lo and behold, no. especially of kodi, since there's only one of her. sorry, kods! (can I call you kods?)

rebecca, aka missuzj, checks out bella for the first time.
Image hosting by Photobucket


a sean's eye view of the table. and this proves I really like rebecca because I'm posting this picture despite how awful it makes my arms look.
Image hosting by Photobucket


it's katy!
Image hosting by Photobucket


the lone picture of kodi. sorry!
Image hosting by Photobucket


katy, bella, trent
Image hosting by Photobucket


missuzj outside with bella
Image hosting by Photobucket


katy outside with bella
Image hosting by Photobucket


the UTAH CONTINGENT
Image hosting by Photobucket


kiri and the copper man - check that face out. she clearly hates him.
Image hosting by Photobucket


but look, she's a good sport.
Image hosting by Photobucket




sadly, that's all I have of the festivities. these are all just random pictures of the rest of our visit.

a guy took this picture of us and didn't use the flash. whatev.
Image hosting by Photobucket


kodi, becca, et al - this is for you. state of the art karaoke machine at FAO Schwartz.
Image hosting by Photobucket


this is for nicole. remember when we were at jen's pollyanna thingie and you got the stuffed whatchamahicky? it has a name. anyways, this is the huge floor-cushion version.
Image hosting by Photobucket


bella at the fashion show mall behind treasure island.
Image hosting by Photobucket


vegas, baby!
Image hosting by Photobucket


crayon head. (it's not a vein. it's blue crayon from planet hollywood.)
Image hosting by Photobucket


gonna gitcha!
Image hosting by Photobucket


sunrise, caught on film as sean was busy puking his lungs up in the bathroom.
Image hosting by Photobucket



well, now that you sat through like 25 pictures, I hope you're still alive and able to scroll.

10 validations:

NME said...

YAY! Grody hotels, lovely Utahnians, an "Uglydoll," beautious baby Bella and a sunrise. Exquisite. How could you hold out on us for so long?

Missuz J said...

Love these. May I say I look kind of hot in them? Sweet!

Now that I've seen both of your kids in person, I can't get over how much they look alike.

Drooling over the Karaoke machine, and wishing I could call you and say, "Hey! Come over later. We're singing karaoke and eating deep fried pickles!"

Kodi said...

I would love for you to call me Kods.
Don't worry about the lack of pictures, I think I look much better in person anyway.
Loved the pictures of Kiri. The bronze man was kinda creepy. And I like a good mother made her stand by him for a picture.

lonna said...

So many pictures. So many things to say. I hate unclean hotels. How hard is it when you are supposed to be cleaning them daily? Yuck.

And I hate to say this, but Bella is really starting to grow up. She's such the movin' and shakin' little toddler in these pictures.

Katy said...

Aaw, I like you so much I'll even forgive you for posting that picture of me where my shoulders look all lumpy and my head looks tiny. That was so fun. So sorry for the grunge of the first hotel. And the puke of the second. But so glad we got to meet. Aw, good times.

dasereht said...

Are those tiny Chuck Taylors I spy? Adorable!

Great pics. I had forgotten about the Uglydoll, but I was the one who brought it to the gift swap. I think it had chest hair?!

amandak said...

Great pics! Thanks for getting them up, I hope there were no icky bugs in the basement involved. It's sort of surreal to see my sisters, in Vegas, with you guys. I feel like I really should have been there, especially since I WAS there the week before. Both with my sisters, and in Vegas, but not at the same time. Weird.

Stine said...

What fantastic pics of everyone.

Jen O. said...

I loooooooooooooove the "gitcha" picture. You've gotta get that one framed.

rob said...

Bella's friggin' slaying me in these. Ah-door-habla...

the "Vegas Baby!" pic looks like she's about to throw down some kung fu cuteness.