1.31.2006

breakdown

double ear infection (bella)
sinus infection w/a side of strep throat (me)
a new king sized bed from ikea - wednesday
waiting for my review at work
cat vomit
bella points to her eyes, ears, nose, teeth, hair, belly, feet
tiny mimic
blog insecurity
pediatrician runaround
egos
too much talk of a new huge house with one tiny flaw
hormones
exposure to higher management
exposure to mold from neglected humidifier
career insecurity
huge pills
crappy pens
probiotic yogurt vs. antibiotic medicine
idiots - crazy annoying idiots
headache
DVR freakiness
"new" stereo
turn the page
make dinner
crazy antibiotic (bella) doesn't need to be refridgerated
cough medicine
cat and dog stickers
weight gain and weight loss
dreaming of vacation
home equity loan
deck
cat door to the basement
dog poop outside
bleached hair
general malaise
discontentment
dischord
disarray
disposable
dispensation
diss

fracturing

10 validations:

Missuz J said...

Fuckity-fuck-o-rama dude!

Saying a prayer for you (to the goddess of making-it-all-better) right now. Sigh.

Katy said...

Aw, so sorry sweetie. Hope you and Bella feel better soon. And all the other bad stuff goes away and good stuff happens.

the beige one said...

I bet some Olestra would come in handy...it'd clean you out, and give you something other to think about.

Deep breaths, seriously.

oh, and you shouldn't suffer "blog insecurity," as it's the only point of reference I have, and here, you have nothing to be insecure about.

NME said...

Sinuses and strep throat? That is just awful. I'm so sorry you are all feeling so sick and under the weather.

For a second I thought you were preoccupied with Eggos.

OMH said...

Okay every year has a week like that - so luckily now yours is behind you and you have 48 wonderful weeks to look forward to.

Stine said...

Oh sweetie, may the force be with you.

lonna said...

Patrice, I'm with Becca. Fuck! I really hope that things straighten out quickly for you. You are dealing with just way too much shit at once.

Steph said...

I'm so sorry! What an awful time that NO ONE should have to deal with. And I thought a couple spots of cat piss was almost the end of the world. What a wuss I am.

I'll be saying a prayer and hoping that somehow, in the midst of all that shit, you'll be able to find a peaceful moment, and that, heck... the shit will just plain stop.

You deserve a medal, then a vacation.

And oh--you still top my favorite blog list. So there. Emoticon! ;)

~A~ said...

Yuck yuck yuck sicky bugs. Nothing worse than a sick baybay than a sick mama. I take that back, sick husbands are pretty bad but they're more of the, piss you off because they're giant weenies, bad. Not the, you have my sympathy bad.

Hope ya'll are feeling better. Keep happy thoughts of that vacation going.

Jen O. said...

Are you ok?