9.20.2005

picture pages

I was going to post some long-overdue pictures from the beach, but when I logged into my snapfish account, I realized that I haven't actually downloaded them from the camera yet. it's been a goddamn month! I am so fucking lazy. anyways. here are 2 from the last batch that I did download - one of dermot from when ethan and lonna visited from iowa (like 50 years ago) and one from the aquarium (from the turn of the century.)

dermie (rhymes with "kermie")
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and mama with her bella
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 validations:

Stine said...

Very cute pictures...very, cute.

Kathryn said...

Baby Bella always looks so much like she's trying to figure stuff out. So cute!! (both of you!)

lonna said...

Man, that's a cute little boy:) That's a great picture of you and Bella. She's such a doll.

Jen O. said...

I LOVE that picture of you and Bella. I think of photos of me with my mom when I was a baby and wonder about those times, what she was like, what I was like, what the weather was like, why she dyed a blonde stripe in her dark-brown hair... This is one of those photos that Bella will look at as a teenager and think about you. Love it!