9.23.2005

the midas touch

my work friend jarrett has been kind of down in the dumps lately and so I asked him if he wanted to go out to lunch. he had to return some pants to the gap at the mall so we decided to go eat lunch there. now, to refresh your memory, we went to the mall in august for lunch and when we got there, I had found that I had a flat tire. and jarrett had to change it. and it sucked.

so we joked about that today and I said that jarrett better drive his truck instead of me driving. we walk out to the parking lot, and I go to the passenger's side to get in, and yes. can you even believe it? what are the fucking chances??

jarrett's tire is flat.

clearly, someone does NOT want me going to the mall during lunch.

4 validations:

lonna said...

That just can't be true! What are the odds. Maybe the mall gods are telling you something.

Unknown said...

That's so insane. Something like that would happen to me. They do say everything happens for a reason....hehe. No mall for lunch for you. Poor thing.

Katy said...

he didn't ask you to change did he?

Katy said...

the tire^