6.17.2005

making up for lost time

a multi post day!

here, I offer an email exchange between me and nicole:

From: patrice
Date: Jun 17, 2005
Subject: [Strangeafeet] 6/17/2005

sean said that noah's teeth are like riiiiiight there. exciting! and crawling!!

I think bella is going to go right to walking, but not for a while. she still can't roll over.

On 6/17/05, Nicole wrote:

he bit down on mark's finger last night and left a mark. course he won't really let us get in there and look at them. how long does it take from the first little bit that surfaces to being full-on out?

who needs rolling when you can walk? when was the last time you rolled?

On 6/17/05, patrice wrote:

when was the last time I rolled? why, just this week, actually.

it depends on the teeth thing surfacing - it could just pop through one day. the rest aren't nearly as bad as the first. and sometimes teething causes diaper rash, too, fyi. teething sucketh.

On 6/17/05, Nicole wrote:

yesterday my mom told me that the first top two are worse because they are bigger and often cause headaches. but like all things - i think all kids are probably different. like some kids LOVE teething. they can't get enough. they cry when the pain subsides. and if she never learns to roll - the worse thing about it is that she won't be able to say "That's just how I roll..." because she won't.

On 6/17/05, patrice wrote:

she'll instead say "I don't roll like that."

0 validations: