6.10.2005

and....she's outta here

okay, people. I know you're all worked up about me not posting for like 6 days, but please. try to contain yourselves. weeping isn't the answer.

all kidding aside, I don't think I've mentioned that I am scared shitless to fly. and...have I mentioned I am going to miss my baby? see, if she were trent's age, it'd be no biggie. but she's so...little.

anyway. can't think about that now.

I am leaving the office, and my plane beckons at 6pm on sunday. I return at 7pm on thursday. I can't wait to tell you all about it. (sidenote: I always manage to type "abou tit" when I type that phrase. abou tit indeed.)

have a good week and weekend. and if I die, I have instructed nicole to take over rearing bella from a female standpoint.

5 validations:

NME said...

Bella will miss you but will pull through - probably better than you. And remember it's safer to fly than to ride in a car.

I am very honored to be entrusted with Bella's female rearing. Does that mean I'd have to tell her about her period and that boys other than Daddy are evil?

I don't know if I can hold it together while you're gone. Hop hum.

Missuz J said...

Have so much fun!! If you run into any severe difficulties in Vegas--email me. I'm close enough to come charging to the rescue--in as much as your rescue wouldn't require any tasks that are out of my skill set.

Katy said...

YAY FOR VEGAS! I am so jealous, I could soooo use a little trip me up right now. Be safe and happy and have fun!!

Gary Daring said...

¡feliz cumpleaños, usted espátula húmeda loca!

Froggylady said...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!