6.06.2006

brought to you by bella

hi!

where doggie? where'd doggie go? heyo. heyo doggie. googiiiiirl. googiiiiiirl.

'mere! 'mere, mommy! oushied! oushied! where shoes? where shoes go? here it is! 'mon, mommy. 'mon, shoes. go oushied?

snack! snack? cackers? mokey moke. where jush? where cuppa jush? I donlike it. I donlike dat. mo mo cackers?

babies, where are you? here it is! okay, sit, baby. tinkle, tinkle yi yi stah, oh I wan eh eh are. upabuba wor so hi...double you esh, teeyou vee...

mommy! seepy. go night night?

11 validations:

Froggylady said...

I think my ovaries just ruptured.

rob said...

Yeah...my uterus is aching as well.

OMH said...

Way to sweet. Mommy take nap? Does that mean Mommy get's one or that lil' Ms Bella wants one?j

Outshide is my favorite also Ms Bella!

Katy said...

Aw, Bella is in the running for second cutest little girl EVER. (obviously sophie is first for me)

ow...my ovaries...

Missuz J said...

My bladder runneth over.

~A~ said...

CUTENESS!

the beige one said...

give that girl a zrbbt.

rob said...

tinkle, tinkle yi yi stah, oh I wan eh eh are. upabuba wor so hi...double you esh, teeyou vee...

Holy SHIT!

I just got this.

That is fucking brilliant.

NME said...

Forget Meredit Viera. I think Bella needs to be Matt Lauer's new cohost.

Anonymous said...

I'm melting. How precious!

Stine said...

That needs to be a monologue.