5.30.2006

punchdrunk lovesick singalong

it was a long weekend in so many ways. bella does not have mono, trent's field trip was dumb and long. I wish I had the energy to expand on those things, but today I don't. sean and I were up talking late, and I only got 2 hours of sleep. maybe tomorrow?

I will say this. bella is crazy talking. like saying everything. and she's in love with the color yellow. I am trying hard to find some yellow shoes, since each time I ask what shoes she wants to wear, she says 'yayow shoes. pees.' where does one find yellow toddler shoes?

also, I am sorry about both my own blogslacking and my commentslacking. I'm emotionally wrung out. I will return to my usual bitchy self soon, I promise.

6 validations:

Steph said...

I hope you're feeling better soon.

As for "yayow shoes" (augh! cuteness!), you could try getting a cheap pair of white canvas ones you can color with fabric paint. My sister did that for her ladybug-loving daughter, and they had fun making them. It's also handy because when they inevitably get scuffed, she can just touch them up.

Missuz J said...

Sounds to me like we're in the same place in a lot of ways. Miss you.

MC said...

I think that Crocs come in kids' sizes and have a sunny yellow color and also a buttery yellow color.

Also, sorry things are so blah. I hear ya...hope it gets better soon!

~A~ said...

Holy shit, how did I miss all this. Stupid ass blogroll not letting me know who's fresh and who's not. Guess I should go back to just old fashion stalking.

Yellow, what is with toddlers and yellow. #1 and #2 didn't have much of a yellow thing but #3 and #4 sure do/did. Pixie still loves yellow but she's going more in to the pinks now. Yellow shoes, hmmmmmmmmm, I actually have a few ideas. I'll have to email you. I've been meaning too anyway, been wanting to catch up on all your TMIs. *LOL*

Stupid ass field trip. OMG I hate that crap. Waste my time is one thing but waste it on that garbage. No way. Do you want to go on one of the two trips I'm going on next week. One is www.pdza.org and the other is pacsci.org I didn't go on Button's, they went to PDZA too. I didn't think I could do two trips on year because I'm a snob and think www.zoo.org is way better.

Hmmmmmmmm, wonder what else I could ramble about. Shit, I dunno. Hopefully your bitchy self will be back to normal. Eat some pops or something. xoxo Me

Anonymous said...

I hope it was a good up late talking, and not an I'm so emotionally worn out I can't keep my eyes open now kind of talking.

Stine said...

I think blogworld goes through cycles, and it seems like many people are in a not commenting, taking a break sort of space.

Take care of yourself.