3.21.2006

picture pages

these pick up right after I last left off with pictures - from as far back as january. I know. shut up.

bella chooses which shoes she wants next:
Image hosting by Photobucket

she loves dance dance revolution:
Image hosting by Photobucket

new obsession - mini marshmallows (mawoahs):
Image hosting by Photobucket

eggerts, and yes, these are that old that this is from baby disco:
Image hosting by Photobucket

driving mr. noah at the PTM:
Image hosting by Photobucket

in front of the fridge, yo:
Image hosting by Photobucket

trent is half backwards man:
Image hosting by Photobucket

surprise!
Image hosting by Photobucket

6 validations:

NME said...

You better send me the snapfish link. Or else. I know where you live.

lonna said...

So much cuteness! Bella's starting to look so much older in the later picture of her. I love Trent's surprise reaction. That's awesome that you were able to capture it.

dasereht said...

Bells looks real hard in the black sweatsuit. Real hard.

You have beautiful children, Patrice.

thelyamhound said...

Lovely, lovely little 'uns. Bella is very Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai in the black sweatsuit. Priceless.

Jen O. said...

I know you didn't get too many photos of the surprise party for Trent, but the one you posted is so hyper-neat that there's no need for any more of them.

Kathryn said...

She is such a little lady! I love her black jumpsuit. She's just so freakin cute!!

I'm so relieved that Bella's tubes are in and everyone is doing well. We're still thinking about you guys!