1.06.2006

toot toot, tootsie

not much to do today. nothing much going on. pretty boring friday. I feel like going somewhere, though. maybe I'll go out tonight.

nothing much going on this weekend, either. another boring weekend in front of the tube, I guess. maybe I'll try to clean the basement. then again, maybe I'll go out. stay over somewhere. who knows.









annnnyways, while I'm gone, ellis will become a real live boy, and stine will be recuperating. will you all be able to carry on without me? humor me for a second and say "it'll be hard, I'm not sure if we can."

6 validations:

Katy said...

It'll be hard, I'm not sure if we can...

Yeah, we'll be alright. Have fun see you in TWO DAYS!!

NME said...

How DARE you leave me?
Hope you, Sean, Trent and Bells have a grand time. And if you have a spare moment in the middle of your trip, call me and let me know what's what. I'll be dying to know.

OMH said...

Okay picture me laying on the floor my arms wrapped around your leg crying "Don't GO!!!!"

Okay that was scary - now go have a GR8 time and bring back lots of stories to blog about!

amandak said...

We'll miss you!! When will you be back?

I wish I could give you some helpful Vegas hints, but I only have one. In the airport, if you have to ride the little train in from the outer terminal, hold on tight, I saw a guy fall flat on his ass when it took off last weekend. Funny, but not for him.

Have fun! Be safe!

lonna said...

How will we be able to stand it? We will miss you so much!

Have a great time.

Kodi said...

Had a fabulous time meeting and hanging with you and your family. Thanks for letting Kiri and I intrude on your family outing, but I loved every minute of it.