11.07.2005

party in the hizzouse

so we partied. sean drank beer, cause he's cool. I drank soda, cause that's how I roll. and we partied hard. way into the night. I'm talking TEN O'CLOCK, people. yeah, you WISH you were me.

noah's party saturday night was way cool. there were tons of people there, including little babies like janette's baby jules, who looks so much like his dad perry that I thought perhaps janette had perry miniaturized. bella had her little tweed skirt on in the hopes of catching noah's eyes, but he was too engrossed with partying. I told her to get used to it.

I am so tired today. maybe I am teething. speaking of, bella FINALLY sprouted her top two teeth. both at the same time. they had been seemingly about to erupt for weeks now. maybe she'll let us get some sleep finally. sunday morning, she was up at like 5am. so I declared that we'd be moving to pillowtown - we went into the living room, put up the gates to lock ourselves in, spread a blanket, got all the pillows off the couch, and let bella play while I shamefully hoped that sean was watching her while I dozed off. when I woke up to move to the couch, sean, bella, maggie (the dog) and kitchen (the cat) were all curled up in various areas of pillowtown, sleeping. awwww.

okay. I really want to get my pictures downloaded tonight. I'll try real hard.

8 validations:

lonna said...

Pillow town sounds fabulous. What a great idea. When Dermot's up, Dermot's up. He won't even crawl into bed with us to get a few extra zs, even though I always try.

NME said...

I want to move to Pillowtown! Please admit me entrance. And please tell me there are photos of them sleeping hither and thither.

Missuz J said...

Love pillowtown! I want to live there FOR EVER!

All the pics I've seen of Bella at the party of priceless. Glad the teeth are out.

Jen said...

I want a Pillowtown. That is too cool and sounds so comfy.

Kodi said...

Dude, I need to party like that! Sounds like pure fun.

Jen O. said...

Making forts, or pillow towns, is my favorite activity ever. Toss a tent, a couple of fuzzy animals, and a husband into the mix and you have the makings of 15 hours of wonderful Sunday laziness.

Marksthespot said...

there was one ridiculous moment when nicole and i realized neither one of us knew where our baby was. and he'd just been there A MOMENT BEFORE. i thought maybe he'd climbed up the steps when no one was looking. nicole looked like she was afraid he'd left via the front door. turned out he'd just crawled into the tent on his own.

you pillowtowners think you're so cool...

Katy said...

When I was little we had a cartoon about these random little creatures who's world was all pillows. I don't remember anything about it except well, the pillowtown and the evil queen and something about berries? Anyway, I always wanted to go to their world cuz pillowtown looked awesome.