6.10.2005

when kids attack

I'm not usually one to ooh and ahhh over stupid internet baby pictures, and I hate forwarded forwarded forwards, but this picture (which I originally saw like 3 years ago or more) has always been my favorite "aren't kids fucking ridiculous" pictures of all time. so when sean forwarded me a forwarded forwarded forward including this picture, I had to snag it and post it on the off chance that you've been living under a rock and have never seen it. it's usually accompanied by the caption "why men shouldn't babysit" which I happen to think is unfair, as I could totally see this happening on my watch. click it to make it bigger, since at this small size, it looks like the baby is kinda, well, unliving.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

anyways, expect today to be a multi-post day - a) because it's only 9:14 right now, and b) because it's the last blogday before my trip.

6 validations:

NME said...

I can't help looking at that photo and worrying that the marker is permanent and toxic, that it got it is burning the baby's eyes and will take weeks of wear and vigorous rubbing to her soft sensitive skin to get it off.

hazel said...

ah, you moms. worried about the eyes. if you look closely at the bigger picture (I mean that literally, not figuratively) you can see that the baby's eyes are open and she seems to be just fine, lazing in her bouncy seat.

but yeah. it's only funny when it's someone else's kid. I'm sure this poor baby had to endure alot while the marker wore off.

Gary Daring said...

Have a great trip!

NME said...

Where are your multiple posts? YOU PROMISED!

Kathryn said...

Oooh she does look unliving. Have fun in Vegas!

Katy said...

zombie baby...not so fun! And I agree with Jaws, who would stop and take a picture when your sweet baboo is covered in marker!?!? K well, i guess me...