12.06.2008

christmas cheer

the kids - both of em - and I put up decorations today, including the tree. and the meds must be working because it was the most enjoyable tree putting up and decorating that I can remember EVER. seriously. oh and look at this...bella just came in the kitchen playing with the princess coach that was her big present last year. this marks the second time that she's played with it, the first being last christmas morning. it's a before-christmas miracle!

aaaaanyway, things are going well in the milliceccobach household. which I'm always afraid to say.

what do you want most for christmas? and I don't want these "world peace, the love of my children, actor X naked on my bed" answers. I mean really truly. like what you'd want someone to get you if you had the balls to ask. ready, go!

4 validations:

lonna said...

Sigh, really I would like a weekend away with just Ethan. To be able to see what we want to see at our own pace and to enjoy a hotel and meals. Wow.

Kathryn said...

I'm glad things are going well for you guys! Now, are you ready? 'Cause you've unleashed a beast of a list over here.

iPhone
bed, mattress and comforter
new furniture for the entire house
interior decorator for kids room
the house we live in
a van (the huge ugly kind with tons of room)
clothes for me and for Tiny
a huge flat screen
an iMac
a few floor lamps
a weekly maid
my teeth fixed (need root canal, crown, 3 fillings, and a deep cleaning totally 2 thousand bucks)
Bare Minerals everything (the whole line please)
A trip to London and Paris for Kent and I

And that's all I've got off the top of my head. What about you?

Missuz J said...

a nice medium weight cotton robe
great, great slippers
a food processor
a new winter coat

Glad things are going well for you and yours!

NME said...

It's great when Christmas Joy is indeed joy.
I want a makeover, a maid, a nap. And a reset button.