10.31.2005

birthday, in pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
40 weeks

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
just born

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
8lbs 10oz

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
daddy

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
holy shit, the chins on me

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
perhaps bella greased the wheels?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
first halloween costume

that chili pepper costume, we purchased it in like early september. I was fully confident in the fact that bella would arrive way before halloween. when we had her, we decided that we'd put her in her costume partly because we thought it was cute and appropriate for her birth date, and partly because I WANTED TO SEE HER IN THE DAMN THING.

4 validations:

Kodi said...

Chili pepper baby is too damn cute! I loved all the pictures, especially the one with daddy.

Jen said...

I love the chili pepper! Happy birthday, Bella!

Steph said...

Happy birthday, you spicy little thing!

lonna said...

I was so sad that we missed out on the cute baby bunting Halloween costumes. Dermot was 8.5 months for his first Halloween and he needed to be able to use those legs of his. I love the chili pepper.