7.29.2005

93.2

A very quick post from Sean to y'all since my shift is almost over, and I have to pickup Bella. The results are in. I am offically an Information Analyst I after passing my analyst test with a 93.2 (second highest score in department history). Consider me offically promoted with a 7% raise and more respect around here. Plus, Information Analyst I sounds a lot more useful and important than Computer Operator, doesn't it? Just wanted everyone to know. Next thing to hope for is to get off of this dang weekend shift. One step at a time!

Have a great weekend, everyone! Take care.

9 validations:

NME said...

You don't just operate you ANALYZE! Definitely more impressive. Next time I gather some information I want you to analyze it. You are now the go to guy for the analysis of info.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's always nice to not just pass, but to kick ass on a test. Good for you!

hazel said...

I fully expect to go home and have sean ask me intricate questions that require a long answer, and then to quietly scrutinize my reply. you know, analyzing all the information.

as long as it leads to a 7% higher raise later on, hubba hubba!!

Gary Daring said...

Good show, old man!
Congrats! Brings a tear to my eye...

Missuz J said...

WAY TO GO!

Katy said...

WOO HOO!!

amandak said...

Raises KICK ASS!

Good on ya!

Kathryn said...

Yay! Congratulations y'all!!!

dasereht said...

Information Analyst I? Damn, that sounds impressive.

Congrats, Sean! We all knew you would do it.