5.12.2005

to whom it may concern

email sent last night to trent's teacher:

Hi there, Mrs. Roberts...

Trent came home today and told me something a little disturbing - it
seems that Mason pricked him in the neck with a pin. I'm sure you've
heard about recent news stories about an HIV scare when a girl brought
in a lancet and pricked several classmates. Though I am sure there's
no HIV risk with this incident, I'm still not in love with the idea of
Trent getting pricked, and I'm sure you aren't either. If you could
keep an eye out, I'd appreciate it. Apparently Mason brings in pins
sort of frequently, pinned to his pants.

I think Mason is a good kid and I don't want to get him in trouble,
and I know Trent is afraid that Mason will think he told on him, so if
it's possible to keep Trent's and my name out of anything you decide
to do, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,
-patrice

5 validations:

Jen O. said...

What a prick!

NME said...

Saw a Judge Judy case about this once. You should have heard Judy tell that kid off. IT was sweet.

Missuz J said...

WTF? You were way nicer about this than I would have been. Congratulations on keeping your cool. I would have gone totally ape shit!

Gary Daring said...

Did the Roberts woman respond?

hazel said...

"thanks for letting me know. I will take care of it." brava, mrs. roberts...brava.